It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 11 February 2010

Jane Austen and Louisa May Alcott

Just want to say thanks to my friends, for the birthday gift,, i love it, even though there are no surprises, since i picked the gift by myself,, lol.. since i've moved back here in Indonesia, i've been trying to find english novels that are affordable,, I found it,, yippee, weell it's not in bandung actually but in Jakarta... doesnt matter coz now i have the complete novels of Jane Austen, all seven of them (bday gift from KBK) and i found LIttle Women by Louisa May Alcott..

When, I visit Jakarta again, ill be sure to drag my parents to KUNOKUNIYA... I feel like i'm in heaven,, I miss reading English Novels...

Well, thank you KBK!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

little woman is seriously good.I remember mrs galbraith telling our class it was her favourite book as a young girl

Goddess of Harmony said...

yeahh,, it's so good..
lol,, yea i remember that as well, i miss those time, when we sat in the reading corner, then mrs galbraith, will read us story.. hmm

Unknown said...

haha. the story of agnes the sheep she read to us. n the horror story i can't remember the title. precious memories. we don't get teachers reading stories at 12 year olds in Malaysia..

Anonymous said...

same here najwa,, aww i miss those times

Unknown said...

della, i've made my blog private and i've invited you to be my reader.. its in your email..