It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 4 March 2010

Not So Good

I don't know what is happening to me, since my sister's graduation till now, i have this really bad cold that just wont go away with medicines. altough now i've been better, but still next week is my exams week, my midterm test, and i still need to do my assignments, i just cant get sick now, even though i love the attentions my parents gave me when i'm sick. lol

for the p[as couple of days, i wasnt able to log in blogger i dont know why, i think google has a problem with me for some reason, and now when i'm in the middle of my assignment, google decided that they want me back, as a result i have to leave my Indonesia's Foreign Policy's assignment until my mood back, hopefully soon though as the due date is tomorrow!!

anyway just telling you peeps, that my sister, Rinda has been officially out of uni!! yipeee less burden for my dad, coz now he's only have to pay for my uni's and dhaning i guess. And now my sister is actually working in NTT, for 6 month, im gonna miss her terribly, but i guess it's time to let her go and do some works and pay back all the things that my parents gave.. lol!! hopefully i get to follow you next year, mba rinda!!














2 comments:

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

im not well too and last nite i couldnt sleep, this morning i got midterm exam n it really sucks to go through it when ure body is pretty darn tired and weak


my wish: GET WELL SOOON!

Goddess of Harmony said...

well, we bot have the bug now.. and today is my midterm as well..
well,, get well soon too nadhirah..
and hope for the best for our midterm!!