It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Monday 21 July 2008

capek!!! so tired...

Dear Harmony,,,,

OMG im so sorry, i didnt talk to u yesterday harmony,, the internet in ma house went down.. so soory tou readers too.. lol
anyway yesterday,, was a very tiring day.. me n ma family went out shopping,, well actually it was me n ma two sis who r shopping,, ma dad was just standing there n handing out money.. lol.. n ma mum was the one who approve or not of wot we bought.. anyway,, yesterday we bought dresses for ma cuz wedding,, as i need a new dress, because yes, hamony, yes peeps.. i lost about 20 pounds, that is about 10 kg in a month an half.. yipeee...lol. all the hard work finnaly pays off. i mean really, the dieting is not an easy job, harmony.. i was really hungry the first time.. continue,, i bought a lovely blck dress thar reallu hugs ma figure.. XD!!! lol... sumthing like that, ma big sis bought a lovely black wiv red dress.. it was beautiful n ma wee sis bought a bright purple dress, it was gorgeous!!

we went bout ten factory outlets,, n ma dad was in bad mood at the end,, well who can blame him, harmony. i mean we are really choosy..lol.. although i still need a footwear to go wiv ma dress n tomorrow ma maum n i plan to buy one and im gonna cut ma hair tomorrow,, maybe i will post it tomorrow ma new haircut.. well, harmony, back from shopping in the evening n we are so tired that we went to bed straight away.... lol thank god i didnt have morning class today..

enaugh bout yesterday,, today i went to college around nooon,, n the class was only for half an hour. to tell u the truth, harmony, it was pointless.. after that went home,, oh n bought es pisang ijo for ma family.. not bad..

well gotta go harmony, dhaning wants to use the comps.. ill talk to u soon!!

love, Goddess..

No comments: