It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Monday 28 July 2008

sorrrrrrrriiiiiiiii

Dear Harmony,,,,

aduh harmony,, maaf ya udah lama bgt aq ga curhat ke km,,, dont worry, u still ma best friend...

anyway,, beberapa hari ini, aq ga bisa ngap-ngapain di internat, lambreta,,, makanny aq susah untuk menjenguk dirimu harmony,,.. kemaren tgl 26 akhirnya,, wedding day dtng juga... dhimas loook keren n istrinya keciiillll bgt.. tp lucu,,, cuman ktnya denger2, cewny tuh ngejar2 dhimas,, karena dhimasnya sangat tajir n pinter,, iyalah siapa coba yg ga pengen ama cowo tajir nan pinter.... aq sih mw harmony,, doain ya aq dapatkan suami yang ky gt.. walaupun abi sangat mendekat kriteria itu... abi jgn marah ya.... hkhkhk

org pada bilang aq langsing,, akhirnya har work finnally pays off... ahh senengnya.......

kemudia,, hr berikutnya,, aq, echie, ani karokeaan di naff, dago.. not bad,, consindering ma voice is hancur.. tdnya kita jlan2 dulu di itb, ketemu beberapa nak3,, tp cuman dikit........udah gt nebeng deh ke paca ampe itb.. ihh ga tw malu ya..

dan hari ini,, ilpol lumayan, alhamdullilah bisa mengerjakan dan nilai uts lumayan bgs....

yu ah harmony,,, gotta go..


love, goddesssssssssssssssss

No comments: