It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Friday 16 January 2009

Holiday is nearly over

hmmmm,,

Happy and sad at the same time, that holiday is nearly over.. I mean there are not many things to do around here when u r in holidays and the rest of ur family not. My closest friends does not live in Bandung, that's why im kinda glad that Holiday is over for me...

Although, i dont think im ready opening a new semester in Uni, coz i'll know that this semester will be busy, i have to work ma ass off to get the perfect GPA,... More works will be hande by the new prof,, ahhhhh...

and because of that im pretty sure, that i will blog less and less,, so bear with me, im not giving up on Harmony just yet,, hopefully never.. lol

love,, Goddesss

No comments: