It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Sunday 27 June 2010

Pack your bags England....

Ok, im so gutted that England lost, 4-1!! well, it should be 4-2,, taht referee is a wanker!

anyway.. i admit Germany played better, i mean England is so shit, without Rio Ferdinand and Beckhams.. Even so,, i cant and probably wont hate England,, after all, i feel like im like this now, because of Britain, and Scotland didnt made it to the world cup then England will be the country that i support as a sign of gratitude to UK..

So,, i will say i love you still England, and my heart is still yours Gerrard!!!!!!

Now,, i will vote for Argentina, and Brazil, maybe even Germany, if my heart heels from this bruises!

wishing i could give a peck to Gerrard right now ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masih ngecengin suami orang aja kau del

hahahahahaha :))

Goddess of Harmony said...

tak apa...

bikin hidup jadi semangat