It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Saturday 3 July 2010

Brazil Lost!!

Why is it all the team that im supporting in World Cup lost!!??

Brazil oh Brazill,,, no more kaka... Tsamina mina eh eh KAKA KAKA!!!!

Who am i supporting next?? my guts says that Germany gonna win it..

No comments: