It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Friday 10 September 2010

Move to Tumblr

Sorry guys, havent update in a long time,,

anyway, im not ditching this blog, but now i prefer to use tumblr, but hopefully if im not to laxy, then i will still update this blog once in a while..

http://deeelllaaa.tumblr.com/

be sure to visit my tumblr page...

della

No comments: