It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Saturday 2 August 2008

long time

Dear, harmony,,

harmony,, im really sad you know... after all this time im still in love wiv ma high school friend.. well not exactly in love,, it just i can't really get him out of ma head,, even when abi's around. n it's not fair for abi,, cause he really cares for me.. wot shoul i do harmony?? im really confuse..

sumtimes when i met some of ma old friens, i wish he was there to see the new me.. lol.. but u know u cant have all u want.. but sumtimes im glad i didn see him..

anyway, move on.. me n some of old friends r making a reunion show but u know,, little of people are participasing on it.. n it makes me really sad,, i mean we want the class to have kompaskena.. aiiihhhh bahasa apaan tuh... lol but hopefully the reunion bakal jadi...

minggu depan mummy n daddy bakal pergi ke batamm, tinggal aq dan my two sister will be left alone.. i wish he didnt have to come to ma house.. i dunt want to say he's name incase he read this...

oh god,, so bore as uusual,, oh n one of ma closes friend in unpar,, berencana bakl pindah kulia,, sbnarnya aq senang karena dia lulus spmb,, tetapi sedih juga kalo dia hrs meninggalkan aq,, karena di unpar hanya dia dan salah satu temanku yg mengerti tentang diriku.. hmmmm gimana ya...

well harmony,, surhat later ok bye for now

love,, goddess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dellll,,,, ko kamu ga pernah cerita naksir ama temen es em a kita??? jadi gitu!!!
i'm littel bit dissapointed, u know... padahal ec slalu cerita kecengan2 ec.
JAHAT!
pokonya kau harus cerita! awas kalo engga!