It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 25 September 2008

Seeing Someone You Fancy

You know, when you met your crush, someone you fancy for ages, the love of your life, or wahtever you called it. you always feel that everything's gonna be alrite.. well that happened to me. After the whole 'my love life is a fiasco' thing, these past weeks i started had a major crush on ma senior. Let just called him Mr P (i dont want to reveal his name, what if he read this, i wont be able to go uni again!!!!) He's so cute.. *double sighs*

Anyway, yesterday after long day at uni, i was walking to buy newspaper (im an International relations student, have to read loads of news!! cieeh,, nyombong dikit ya.. hehehe) and my mood was not good at that time and all i wanna do is kicked somebody a**, well who wouldnt? this so called holiday is equals so many works that need to be handed in after the hols and guess what? i only have a week of holiday!!!!... but then out of nowhere, Mr P come walking past by me and smiled at me so sweetly and i was like whoaaaa!!! and in ma head the song What a Wonderful World and Three Little Bird Kept ringing...

I see sky so blue,
red roses too
i see them bloom,
for me and you,
and I say to myself,
what a wonderfull world

and then after that...

Dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

And both songs still stuck in ma head.....aaahhhhhhhh

5 comments:

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

come back to world, della!! lol

Goddess of Harmony said...

yea.. ano!!!

Unknown said...

lol! a smile can make so much!

I can't imagine if he stopped to talk to you and ask your number and stuff like that.

Maybe u wont be able to sleep. heheh

Goddess of Harmony said...

cant think bout that yet!!!! ahhhhhh

Anonymous said...

ciyeh!!
ditunggu undangannya