It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Tuesday 2 September 2008

My mates

hiya!!! i'm back peeps,, miss me?? wait, dont answer that,, coz i got a feeling someone is gona throw up.....

busway peeps!! earlier i told you all that i'm gonna put a post bout ma mates and their pics, but after a lot of thinking, i decided that im not gonna put the pics, coz i dont think ma mates are going to appreciate what i'm going to put, especially the pic i had in mind.. *evil laughs*. Moving on, let's start wiv ma mates in nursery, when i was a really cute kid with innocent face *looking innocent*

ma ever close mates was maya,, forgot her last name though,, lol. havent had contact with her since we left nursery, miss her though. Maya and I always do stuff together, from brushing our hair together to peeing together (wot do u expect i'm just 5 year old). Maya always defended me when this huge dude (actually he's not that huge!!) bullied me and pulled ma ponitail down. i hate him. Thank to Maya she kicked his *reproduktif member* and now i feel really sorry for that dude. man, Maya is brave!! anyway, I wonder what ever happened to Maya???

And then I arrived, on primary school. believe it or not, i was a geek, with a thin arms and legs, straight but uncontrolable hair and big glasses, i mean i wasn't as pretty as now, oh don't puke now, coz their still some more of that sentence!! I wasn't a popular kid, but i have friends that stood bye me. Lusi, dea, adistie are all ma good mates in primary. we always the same group as everything. from grups of hide and seek to group of studying. I love them. i'm still in contact with them but not as often as before.

Arrived in Glasgow for the very first time was so scary. In the back of ma mind, i always thought that i'm not gonna make any friends, Luckly i've met nadhirah, najwa and nisa. They were ma best friends in Glasgow. Nadhirah and Najwa are Malaysians and Nisa is Indonesian like me. I've met Nadhirah because we are neighbour and Najwa, apart from being neighbour, we are in the same Bilingual School as well. and Nisa, coz we're the same Country. After Nisa and Nadhirah left, Najwa became my bestes buddy, we always together, don't we?? and it made me sad when Najwa decided to left too. I was thinking who's gonna be ma buddies now?? and then i met asma, xhesi and sonia, nazanin, ailla, and syafiqah. They were there when i needed friends the most until i left Glasgow. Still in contact wiv them too. Miss you guys also!!

Back to Indonesia, i was doubtful, coz i was these freak not beautiful like now (ok, u can ouke now!!) who look like i'm not Indonesian at all, but then I met Echie, Ani Pepe, Sastaviyana, Theresia and many others!! they are ma life, ma lifesavers in highschool, they are crazy, abnormal, except Sasta, i think she was the normal one. Sasta control us when we became too much crazy. Infact i dont know how she can cope with all of us this whole time. As for my dear Anceu peps a.k.a Ani, too many words to describe her. Loud, happy, smart, crazy definately not shy!!!!!! that's for sure. I always had laugh with her. Echie, the youngest one in the group. if you look at her, you will think that she is normal, but nooooooo!! that's not true. she's reaaly is and always will make the life of me colourfull!! and then theres Theresia, the other half of me. smart but forgetful. ooh tere ma prays that you will not become a forgetful doctor!!! always stays contact with them. Infact, we are planning to open fast together soon!!!

And then come University. a part of me so happy that finnaly i'm leaving highschool, but the other part was so sad and scared as the same of leaving ma close friends.. but not to worry, In uni i've become friends with Soraya and Nadia. Soraya is ma loudest friend ever, but everytime i'm with her i always laugh until ma tummy hurt and when i said loud, i mean it!!. And Nadia is my late friend, almost late at everything but she also a great listener and ma Pancasila buddy.

In the end i always love my friends, all of them and they have a special place in ma heart *awwwww. geje ah!!* without them, i wouldnt be wot i am today and without them i wouldn't know wot is the meaning of friendship. I thank all of them for being a part in ma life and there are many more of friends in ma life that im also thankful. LOve you guys!!!!!


Love Goddesssssssssssssssssssss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omaigoddd,,,,
hoi del!
ec normal banget lah!
paling waras di antara kalian!
mwahahaha,,,

eh eniwei,,, kemaren ec ketemu sasta di damrii!!!
dia bilang,,, "oke, Insya Allah di usahain bubar tgl 20"

Unknown said...

awwhhh i miss you too!
Im still missing those days!


i was a geek, with a thin arms and legs, straight but uncontrolable hair and big glasses

ah, good old days. I had pencil thin legs. I think we all look better now.
lol!