It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Saturday 30 January 2010

20

well, here it is, the day i turned 20,,

Just want to say thanks to my parents that has been put up with me for 20 years, and i love you guys so much that the first time i will my paycheck, i will give it to you. I know it's not enough but that's all i can give you know

To my sister Rinda and Dhaning, You guys know i love you even though we always argue, but i dont know what i do without you guys...

To all of my friends,, Thanks for being there for me, I hope this friendship will continue until we are old and wrinkles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY della!
gosh we're so old..have a great day