It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Wednesday 20 January 2010

First day Of Uni..

First of all, I like to wish everyone a happy new year,, hahaha better late than never right?? and again my disease of laziness to post a blog has emerge again... Tonight will be a lucky night for my blog,, cozz Harmony i do miss you much..

After a long holiday,, finally i started my Uni again,, this time i'll be in my 6th semester or in my third year,, so hopefully, finger cross,, Two more Semester or one more year, ill be out of Uni and then my name will have a tail -> Andrillasari Vidella Astoeti S.IP*. AMIN!!!!!!! although when i think about it, it kinda freak me out, i mean i have no idea for my seminar, let alone my thesis!! I have to figure out soon, coz damn it, seminar will be next semester, which mean i have less than six months to think!! any advice about International Relations (When i was little i used to hate politics, and now that becomes my daily meal!)..

Back to the title, Because of the holiday i used to wake up really, really noon, even my mum shout at me

" Ade,,, MAU TIDUR SAMPE KAPAN?? ANAK GADIS BANGUN SIANG-SIANG"

Dont you hate that?? and waking up at noon has became my habit over the holiday, that's why today, i knew i have class at 7 am,, and I overslept, so i'm late and when i get to my uni, i was running whilst trying to catch my breath, and when i get to the class, guess what?? the teacher is not there!! i waited, waited, and i waited some more,, butt noooooo, no teacher, God, whats the running for then?? and finally, after waiting for about 35 minute, i get out of class... sucks right?? i know!

and then the class i have at 4 pm has been canceled.. man,I hate this.. I paid my uni, and this is how they treat us!!!!???

It's 11 pm now in Indonesia,, and i'm still no tired yet,, another disease that i picked over my holiday.... Insomnia!




*S.IP mean Sarjana Ilmu Politik..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

now I know what S.I.P means! haha i've been wondering about the meaning since i saw it at the bottom of your blog

Happy new year to you too, tho its already 21st Jan 2010!

Anonymous said...

ampun dah,,,
ente udah masuk lagi
nah aku,,
libur juga belon!!!
daaaamn
kalo gini kapan kita maeeen?

eniwei, iya ya,,,
bentar lagi kita lulus
*amiin, amiiin*

gutlak, honey!
miss u soooooooo much ^^

Goddess of Harmony said...

najwa: hahaha..you never ask...
Echie: kapan ya chie,, aku kangen pengen maen nihhhh...
kamu kpn liburnya>>