It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Sunday 31 August 2008

Mrhaban Ya Ramadhan


Ramadan is here, Here is Ramadan.
Ramadan is coming, The time that is blessed.
Ramadan is coming, The time we love best.
The month in which the Qur'an was sent;
A time of great blessing in which to repent.
Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed;
Controlling desires and Suppressing greed.
Ramadan is coming, Increase your Iman.
Ramadan is coming, Recite the Qur'an.
Taking "Suhur" in the dead of the Night;
No eating no drinking during the daylight.
Refrain from bad deeds and repent for your soul;
The pleasure of Allah is our only goal.
Ramadan is coming, so let us prepare.
Ramadan is coming; there is peace everywhere,
Even if there is hunger, remember your Lord
And wait until 'Iftar' to earn your reward.
Fasting is one of the gifts of Allah
Given to believers to increase 'Taqwah'.
Ramadan is here, here is Ramadan.
Ramadan is coming, so seek the new Moon.
Ramadan is coming, it will be here soon.
We pray to Allah to put right our hearts;
Ask for forgiveness from Allah and make a new start.
Raising our hands we ask for his 'Rahmaa';
Hear us our Lord and grant us 'Jannah'.
Marhaban ya Ramadhan everyone,, Please forgive me if i ever made a mistake to all of you, on purpose or not. May we all success in our fasting and may Allah SWT bless us. Amin!!!
Ps: the website of the poem: http://www.masjidunnur.com/rampoem.html
and today is ma parents 22nd anniversary, together forever for ma parents, till death do they apart!! Amin.. happy anniversary mom and dad!! btw, im still workin on the 'my mates post'
Love, Goddesss!!!!

No comments: