It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Friday 24 October 2008

Having Fun

Hi guys!!

Finnaly my exams are over, end, dead!!!! yippe for me, now i can breathe easily without ma mum breathing down ma neck to study!! horeee... MySpace.


Last Thursday was ma BIHI Exam, and i was kinda feell optimis and Un-optimis (is that even a word?) about it. I have to summarise two article. sound easy? NOT! well, it's really confusing MySpace and worst of all i forgot to bring ma dictionary. MySpace


Anyway after that horrible exam, ma friends amd I are kinda gone crazy with narsism, that mean we took photos everywhere, when I say everywhere, i mean everywhere.



This one with a lot of people, guess which one is me




Connie, Hani, Me, Anash, Dini n bottom Soraya and Nadia



This one is in Cafetaria





This one in the Women toilet. lol






Look at us and the sign that says 'Gedung 3' that's our building!!


And today, we went to ciwalk, thats like a mall in Bandung.. and because ciwalk promoting Halloween there are lot of cute halloween things around AND we took another photos. lol!! MySpace




See the sign J.Co on it!!



OOO photo near a cofin (is that how to spell it?? i forgot




awww... look at me!!!!!



well, conclusion we should stop taking photos lol!!!

love,, Goddess

Ps: More photos can be seen on ma Facebook!!

No comments: