It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Saturday 4 October 2008

Mama Mia

Harmony,,

Weiss, Im back!! After 3 Full Days of Eid well, actually 2 days but i havent had a break in three days, let's just called it three days.. Before onto the subject, i want to scribble the three days i had on Eid. The first Day of Eid I went to ma mom's families, the next day i went ma dad's families and on the last day i went to greet ma friends.. wot three long days, but im happy coz i get to meet ma cousions that i havent seen for ages, anyway i hope all of u had a nice Eid this year, i know i am...

Back to Subject, today or this afternoon ma sisters n I went to the DVD place and bought some DVDs, actually we used the mone from THR (TUnjangan Hari Raya) coz ma mom wont gave us money..:(


We bought Mama Mia the Movie






After so long, i finnaly get to watch this movie.. and let me tell you, im not dissapointed. The movie is about 20 year old Sophie has a problem. It's almost her wedding day and she doesnt know who her father is. it could be any of 3 of her mother's *past* suitors. The only way to find out is to invite all three to her wedding day and see waht happens.

The movie is one of the best musical movie, after Grease of course. and it's so Funny that you will laugh, especially the new image that Pierce Brosnan gave. From 007 to singing in a movie, totaly different.

Every movie has it own *bad* bits, even though i love Abba and love their musics, some of it a bit tooo much in the movie, and the distance from one song to another is too close but again it's a musical what do you expect.

well if you love romance, drama, comedy, and musics, i recommend all of you to watch this movie..

love,, Goddess

No comments: