It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 6 November 2008

Demam Obama!!

well, first thing first, I would like to congrate Barry Soetoro or as we all know the great Barrack Obama to become the very first Afo-American President of USA!! And also i would like to give ma very own simpathy to the great John McCain, he is a great senator and i really appreciate his lost speech.

As we all know, not just in America that really want Obama to win, i'm sure in any other world wants a change that Obama offered on his campaign. Especially Indonesia. I'm pretty sure more than half people supported Obama rather than McCain. Well, that understandable, Obama used to stayed in Indonesia when he was 6 year old. When his mother divorced Barrack Husein Obama senior and married to Lolo Soetoro and lived in Indonesia for about four years. Barrack even has a half sister called Maya Soetoro.

I'm guessing that is the main reason why Indonesian's people supported Barrack Obama, and that including me. Barrack or Barry (his nickname in Indonesia) when to school in SDN Menteng and from so many sources, Obama used to read Pancasila and sang Indonesia Raya, Indonesia anthem every Monday. But we have to know one thing, we cant depend that Barrack Obama elected to be the president can affect Indonesia. One thing for sure, Obama need so many years to fix his own country let alone think about Indonesia. And that another reason why Obama elected, American people believes that Obama is the man to change American from the failure of the President Bush. One of Obama promises is to pull out the army from Iraq ang using more soil energy rather that depending another country for oil. Even on his campaign he said that he will raise the tax for rich people, it did not make Obama less popular, He even won the vote in the state that many people beleives in Republican.

Well, let's hope that Obama will success becoming the 44th Prsident.

Go Obama Go!!!

Love,, Goddess

No comments: