It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Monday 3 November 2008

Reflection on My Life

Why is life so frustrated?
Why can we just live the way it is?
or life has been written in a stone..

I dont know, sometimes i think life is so perfect for me
and then some other time life is just full of Sh*t.
either way, i must praise Allah SWT for giving me life that i would not want to switch.

Have to the perfect daughter for my parents..
Have to be the perfect sibling for my sisters..
Have to be the perfect friend fore my friends..
But i can't do that, because i'm just a human being who made mistakes through my life
And the good thing is they all understand me just the way i am.

So for my parents, I want to thank you, mum and dad for giving me the best 18 year of age, for loving, protecting, raising me with all your hearts..

For my sisters, i want to thank both of you for giving me the cozy, laughable home. stand by me through my happiness and sorrow...

For my friends, i want to thank you all for being there for me, laugh with me, cry with me, shopping with me, narcis with me lol, have fun with me, working with me, above all i wanna thank for being ma friends!!!

Life i have right now, i would not change it for anything in the world, cause the mistakes i made, it makes me the better person I am..




with love,
Andrillasari Vidella Astoeti Munarto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi
u're perfect coz u make mistakes!
kalo orang yang ga pernah bikin salah justru aneh, alien dia! hehe,,,

Anonymous said...

hahaha,, bener2.. nobody's perfect rite?