It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 13 November 2008

This Week!!

Hola Amigos,,,


Howz you people doing???? hope doing fine..


This week has been very colourfull to me.. many things happened, like ma marks for ma exam a month ago finally came out, annnnnnnnddddddd..... lets just say that if im not back for couples of days then you peeps need to dig me up from ma grave after ma dad murder me... ok thats a bit exagerating, but yeah that will happen to me if ma da found ma marks.... although the good news is not just me who gets the horrible marks, almost everyone got it.. well who cant blame us. afterall ma uni is famous for giving low marks to every student!!!



And then i thought, what could possibly cheer us up?? and then one of ma friend, suggested KAREOKE!!!!! so, yesterday after class, we went on our mission and we kareoke for two hours long!! ma voice was gone by then..




Those are examples of the pictures.. lol!! we went crazy....



Enaugh about kareoke, Yesterday or two days ago, a stranger walked up to me n said that i look like Cinta Laura!!! ok that was the 11th person (thats rite, i counted) that said i look like cinta laura!!!! and i still dont se where!! to try n find out, i took a bunch of pics, well, the planned was to find which part of ma face that look like cinlau. But then i become narcis wiv the camera lol. altough i found one, on ma mom's opinion the pic that loook a little bit like cinta laura (i dont think so though).


Wot do u think? No, rite..

Today, my sister n I went to vertex to buy dvd, our planned was to buy America's Next Top Model, but its not out yet, so we looked around for a bit. and then i found Little Women!!! finnally, ive benn lokking for it for ages, and ive got it now. As you know, little women is one of ma fav book ever. If u havent read it i reccomend that u read it now, u wont be dissapointed!! if you dont have the book, then ill be gladly to give you the links where you can go and read it by online. http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/world/readfile?fk_files=908428 andhttp://www.readbookonline.net/title/93/ i prefer the second one....

well thats all folks, more news later!!

Ps: as im a nice person, this is the website of private photos of harry potter cast!! some says that its a horrid things to put their private pictures, some says that its a good things. I let u guys decide!!! www.emma-watson-fans.net

Love,, Goddesss

5 comments:

connie said...

wakkhh della,,
gw ga tw lw punya blog,,baru baca soalnya,,
it's fun,huh to write down somethin after a day,,
mau dun,,tapi gw ga tw cranya,,
ajarainn dun buu,,
hehe..

xoxo

Goddess of Harmony said...

ci ileh bu,, tinggal daftar di blogger.com aj
baru mulai...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

najis, dell mirip bgt sumpah!!

Goddess of Harmony said...

wah mel, parah lo!! ikut2an nyokap gw aja...