It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Monday 10 November 2008

Late Blogging

Hola!!!


It's one am on a very not so warm night or morning in Bandung The shitfull yet lovely place i call home. anyway, me, The Della Munarto for the fourth nightalready couldnt sleep. I dunno what is wrong wiv me. Usually, on a normal day, i was already feeling comfy on ma own bed huggingby ma favourite teddy bear called syprus (dunno why i called him that!!) dreaming me dating the-so-handsome Sean Biggerstaff (ok, that's a bit exaggerating) but the point is i usually already slept by 11 and even most time by 9. lol!!

And now here i am typing away on ma computer, nobody here wiv me and ma dad's snores as a company. before typing this, i was surfing through bebo.com and was looking for some pictures from Harry Potter. Anddddddddddddd........................

What would it be if Draco and Hermione together???!!! WAS I SHOCKED????!! no.. the answer is no i wasnt shocked. if you are like me, and read fanfiction.net, you will be in love with this odd pairing. I know it sounds crazy, but oh is like the music NO DOUBT 'Underneath It All', salt and sugar, bitter and sweet, yea all the oppsite kinda things and it's not like it's hermione/snape pairing... Ewwww that's just gross!!. You'll get the idea, once you start reading fanfiction.net. anyway, busway, motorway, myway, i found really cute pics of them together. I know the pics are mad but who cares rite?? well, maybe emma and tom will!! lol

So Fake!! still cute though


This one almost Looking so real!!



Im not sure about this one, but i think is real!!

And also, I found two cut pics of Harry and Ginny.. Not ma fav couple but i love these two pics...


Cute innit????



And this one too also i like ginny's outfit and shoes!!!!! lol!!

That's all folks, more cute pics in bebo.com. check it all by yourself. oh some news i found the website where you can find the PRIVATE pics of The Harry Potter cast!!! should i tell you?????

?

?

?

?

?

?

I'll think about it ;) ;)

love, Goddesss!!!!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo.. what is it???? please do tell me -sasa-

Anonymous said...

wah del,, lo hrs ksh tau gw...

Unknown said...

lol! the 3rd pic is real for sure, cos I've seen the vid of them dancing. nice post

Goddess of Harmony said...

lol,, ano ive just seen the videomg they r so cute!!