It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Tuesday 12 August 2008

back!!!!

hola harmony,,,


haha,,,, peeps, harmony,, im back.. oh thal long weekend finnaly over.


you know, like i said before, dont go to dufan on sunday.. u know why?? coz it's fucking full (sorry for the fowl language, couldnt help myself) ahh,, i mean i knwe it was going to be full, but i didnt know it was going to be REALLY, REALLy FULL.. which confused me, a lot of people complaining about how harga BBM meningkat,, tetapi kenapa orang-orang masih bisa berlibur seperti itu.. aneh kan???? Back to the topik, Ma fam n I only go for two rides,, shocking isnt it.. ahh. never again i willl go to to dufan on a weekend.. that foto showed us waing in line...



after, dufan we went to the nearest hotel to get ready for the wedding.. ma dad's friend wedding,, and it ubelievable huge... OMG u shoul have seen it....


anyway ma sister, rinda do ma hair n if i may say so , i look extremly gorgeous.. lol

see,, i look hot!!!

love Goddess

No comments: