It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Thursday 14 August 2008

Impressive Chong Wei sends warning

14 August 2008Pix by BadmintonPhoto
MALAYSIA’S Lee Chong Wei continued his impressive march towards a possible showdown with Lin Dan with a clinical display of attacking badminton to stop Indonesia’s Sony Dwi Kuncoro in the quarter-finals of the men’s singles in Beijing.
With Lin Dan only in action later this evening, Chong Wei showed why he is one of the favourites for a medal when he outclassed the Indonesian 21-9, 21-11 to move into the semi-finals.
Chong Wei will play the winner of the match between China’s Bao Chunlai and Korea’s Lee Hyun Il later today.
“I’m still not too happy with my performance as I believe I can play better. It will be important because Chinese players will have the support of the home fans and as such, I have to be at my best in the semi-final,” said Chong Wei.
“There is more pressure on me as I’m the only Malaysian left in the competition. As such, I need to concentrate more to ensure I make the final.
“Whether I play Bao Chunlai or Lee Hyun Il does not really matter as both players are good. However, I don’t want to think about them as I’m only concerned with my own performance.”
In another quarter-final match, China’s Chen Jin was also too good for Chinese Taipei;s Hsieh Yu Hsing, winning in straight games 21-8, 21-14. Chen Jin will take on either Lin Dan or Peter Gade (Denmark).
In the mixed doubles, Indonesia’s top seeds Nova Widianto-Liliyana Natsir moved into the last four with a 21-13, 21-19 win over Thailand’s Sudket Prapakamol-Saralee Thoungthongkam.
“We clicked really well today and that has given the confidence to look forward to the matches ahead,” said Liliyana.
“We can still play a lot better and I’m sure we will do that in the semi-finals.”
The Indonesians will take on China’s He Hanbin-Yu Yang who were stretched all the way by Poland’s Robert Mateusiak-Nadiezda Kostiuczyk 22-20, 23-21.
Besides the men’s singles quarterfinals, the other matches in the evening are in the mixed doubles with Great Britain’s Nathan Robertson-Gail Emms taking on Korea’s Lee Yong Dae-Lee Hyo Jung and Denmark’s Thomas Laybourn-Kamilla Rytter Juhl up against Indonesia’s Flandy Limpele-Vita Marissa

No comments: