It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Friday 29 August 2008

My Family

For those of you, who have continuely read my blog, i really am thankful and it made me realise that i haven't put a post about my family, peoples who made me what i am today, and then later on i will make a post about my mates, people who are just as important as my family...

Let start with my dad,
Dr. Ir Munarto Eddie Sunaryo MsC or like to be called Bapak Eddie, born in Purworejo, 29th January 1953 a day earlier from my birthday. Mr Munarto is the best dad i can possibly ask. My dad is my inspiration, without his encouragement for my life, i wouldn't know what i do with it. Even though, him and I have a lot of disagreement, I'm sure he was looking out for my best interest in life. and my dad always buy me stuff and gave me extra money lol and he even says that i'm the only one whos ask for more extra cash.. lo. what can i say, im a college student. I love him dearly even though, he kept asking me and only me, not ma big sister for grandchildren and i'm only 18 for God's Sake, an ma big sis is 21, i mean he should ask her first rite????? That Photo, shows when my dad having fun, i mean he's rarely having fun, he always so busy with works and that's another reason why i think ma dad is the greatest, because he always commited to his works, but, however his works really took his time, he always had the time for me, ma mum, and ma sisters.. Love you dad!!

Next, My beloved mother,
Shinta Puspitasari Munarto, also like to be called mummy, ibu, ibu Eddie, Mrs Munarto, Ceuceu (it means big sisiter in Sundanese) born in Bandung, 19 September 1964. The best mum ever, well of course for me, you readers will think your mum is the best, rite??? Just ordinary housewife, a mother that i look up to. and of course the best cook ever, i mean it when i say the best, is really is the best!! She's great, she's the place where i can tell my problems to. And again nobody is perfect, my mum and I have disagreement too about anything from sinetron, to musics, to animals, to food almost to everything, but i know in the end she will agree with me, after all i am stubborn. Love you mum!! My gorgeous
mother!!



When My mum and Dad married, they plan to have max 3 children, and they did. Although, they wish to have a son, instead they got 3 beautiful, charming, irresistable daughter. lol (don't puke now, i'm not done yet).

Their first Born is My big sister Dianisari Rinda Astoeti Munarto, like to be called, Ina (same like sabrina, rite ina?) Nda, Mba rinda, Bunda.... Born in Bandung, 15th June 1987. Annoying, but really caring at the same time, really not good with money, sorry sis!! I mean, gave her money, and it will be gone the next day lol. But she always bought me stuff, so couldnt really complain, could i?? beside my mum, i come to Mba rinda, if i have problems, mostluy about crushes and you know girls problems. She's really a great listener and gave me great advise to my problems, Sometimes i wish i had a big brother to protect me, but i wouldn't trade my big sister for a big brother. She is one of a kind. lol Love ya sis!!
people says a lot of things about me and rinda, some says that our looks are so alike, and some dont see the similiarty,, please, what do u guys think???


Last but not least, come my we and adorable sister Nurwulansari Widhaning Astoeti Munarto, and call her Uning, coz that's her nickname. lol even though sometimes she hates it.. lol. Born in Bandung, 29th of June 1995, 5 years younger than me. Uning is ma cute annoying little sister. i remember when she was little she always bit me, if i tried to kiss her chubby cheeks, it was really sore and the annoying part is that she always get away with it. When i'm angry or sad about something, i think about uning, and her crazy attitudes and it always bring a smile to my face, I love her so much and i wouldn't trade her for a wee brother, although i want one. lol She's 13 now but i alys think of her as if she was 5 years old, i mean her cheeks still as chubby as before, even my mum tried to bit it!! lol.. oh she's going to kill me if she knew im putting this pic instead of the one she approve of. couldnt help it sis, you look cute on this. love ya too sis.!!!! That photo is ma fav, that was when uning 7 years old i think.. shes so adorable!!

Well, folks that's my family, im not gonna put me on this post, coz some of you know about me, and you can view ma friendster, my facebook or my bebo. up to ya!! next post will be bout ma close mates, so if you think, you'r my close mates, be ready to see your pics in the next post and if you don't see it, doesnt mean that your not a great prson in ma life!! ok dokey!!
see ya later

love, Goddess

2 comments:

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

how bout mates in glasgow. lol.

the answer 4 ure ques. is, i c no smilarities in u n ure sis

Unknown said...

Ohh, I've forgotten that your dad and I share the same birthday! =)

Dhaning's face looks so funny I cracked. lol

Regards to your family.