It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Sunday 17 August 2008

Indonesia Amazing,,, INDONESIA INDEPENDENS DAY!!!

Harmony,,,

Indonesia continue the traditions for the gold medals in olympics.. yeah!!!! *cheering n clapping*
Indonesia won the the gold medals from the mens double. markis kido/hendra setiawan... really proud for them.. n earlier Maria kristin beat her opponent fron China, Lu lan n get the bronze medals.. OMG,,, i love y guys.. hehe beruntung kita dapat medali disini.. sekarang indonesia ad di tingkat 29 untuk perolehan medali sementara.. hmm not bad.. lol.. gives for indonesia independes day today... n now hopefully liliyana natsir/nova widianto can give us another gold medals n vita marissa/flandy limpele can give us another bronze medal..*finger cross*

anyway, busway... finally im free today, no more mentoring.. so tired the new college studens r reaaly ok.. but sometimes they asked too much questions.. lol..

BTW.. SELAMAT.. INDONESIA SEKARANG 17/08/08 MERAYAKAN HARI ULANG TAHUN INDONESIA YANG KE 63....*cheering*

love, happy Goddess

No comments: