It's My Life and My Journey: "Harmony Of Life"

Harmony Blog

I'm writing the story of My life one moment at a time.

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

I think somehow I learn who I really am and then live with that decision.

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

My goals are the road maps that guide me and show me what is possible for my life.

My life is a gift from the Creator. My gift back to the Creator is what I do with My life.


Welcome, Read, Enjoy, Comment, Shout, Come Again, Thank You!

Friday 22 August 2008

Dave Pelzer So Amazing

Dear my true listener, Harmony,,, lol

finally, ive finished reading the trilogy of Dave Pelzer's Books.. Yeah!!!! clap-clap n cheering for me.. wohooo,, ok that was a bit too much.
Anyway Busway, the books are so great, it made me cries the whole time reading the three of them, A Child Called It, The Lost Boys, and A Man Named Dave..
The books are really inspiring,, and unbelievably heartwarming..
Turns out im the only one in ma group of friends, who hasnt read it. All of my friends read it in high school..
Well, for those who have not read it, i really recommend you to read it, Dave Pelzer really is number one bestsellers ever.
A Child Called It tells a strory how young David (Pelzer himself) was abused physically by his own mother.. If you read this you will continue asking the same question as me 'why would a mother hurt her own son?' that question keep wondering in ma head as i read this book.
The Lost Boy tells a story how David looking for love in the foster care, again it really made me cries how on earth a child that young can go through life like this..
A Man Named Dave, is the the last book of the trilogy and it tells about how David become an adult and trying to cope with everything that has happened to him. Struggling to forgive his own mother and learning the truth why his mum hated him so much. I'm not gonna tell you that, you need to figure it out by yourself, if i tell you what is the fun of that.
Penasaran?? bacalah sendiri!!!! Mwahahahaha 'evil laughs,, again'
Love, Tired Eyes Goddessssssss

2 comments:

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

well, i luv an indonesian novelist, habiburrahman el-shirazy. his novels r so gud n popular here. u've read dat?

Goddess of Harmony said...

yes,, i know.. many like ayat2 cinta n ketica cinta bertasbih.. so good too.